Women Rising Leadership Academy
The Women Rising Leadership Academy is a professional development program that explores the issue of the under representation of women in organizational leadership. The program offers creative & practical solutions to help young women overcome the barriers to advancement they are likely to face in their careers.
ELIGIBILITY: Open to women college age and women early in their career.
Membership with the Brea Chamber of Commerce is not required to participate in this program.
Welcome to the Women Rising Leadership Academy.
- Seven intensive workshops
- Five one-on-one coaching sessions
- A follow-on support group for graduates entering their career
- Access to professional jobs and opportunities with Brea businesses
- Bonus sessions on resume writing, interviewing and networking
Workshop Topics Include
Seven Intensive Workshops + Orientation
- Orientation: Women's Workplace Issues
- Women in Leadership Panel
- Developing Executive Presence
- Salary Negotiation
- How to Increase Your Influence
- Communication Differences between men and women & how to bridge the gap
- Alumni Panel - successes and learning lessons from Academy graduates
- Workplace 101 - the unwritten rules of workplace success
Thank you to our funders!
Thank you for applying!
Thank you for your interest in the Women Rising Leadership Academy.
The applications for the 2022-2023 program are now closed.
Accepted participants will be notified by October 14, 2022.
For general inquires, questions about the program, or sponsorship opportunities, contact:
Amanda Armstrong | firstname.lastname@example.org | (714) 529-3660