Women Rising Leadership Academy - Elevating Women in the Workforce!
The mission of Women Rising Leadership Academy (WRLA) is to explore the challenges that cause the under-representation of women within top leadership positions and to offer creative, actionable and proven solutions. The academy offers:
- Immersive Training Academy (8-intensive workshops, each focused on overcoming a barrier to advancement. Workshops are based on research and science)
- Professional One-on-One Coaching (Each participant has the opportunity to earn up to 5, one-on-one coaching sessions to help them apply proven strategies to their specific work situation)
- Bonus Sessions and Alumni Community that provide additional tools and ongoing skill-building resources necessary for career advancement.
- Alumni Community Each Academy graduate has the opportunity to keep their momentum and mentorship going by joining an ongoing Alumni Community that will serve their needs after the Academy is over.
Research has demonstrated that the Women Rising Leadership Academy is having a positive impact on the advancement of working women.
- Eight intensive workshops
- Earn the opportunity for five one-on-one coaching sessions
- A follow-on support group for graduates entering their career
- Access to professional jobs and opportunities with Brea businesses
- Upon Graduation, access to our WRLA Alumni Community
Workshop Topics Include
Eight Intensive Workshops
- Orientation: Women's Workplace Issues
- Insights from Executive Women: Overcoming Obstacles to Leadership
- Developing Executive Presence
- Salary Negotiation
- How to Increase Your Influence
- Communication Differences between men and women & how to bridge the gap
- Alumni Panel - successes and learning lessons from Academy graduates
- Workplace 101 - the unwritten rules of workplace success
Interested in Applying?
Fill out the form to stay updated on WRLA. The next round of applications will be live June 2024.